What Is Leadership Greater Valley?
Leadership Greater Valley combines leadership skill building with community education. It is a 9 week program where participants get a bird’s-eye view of the issues facing the community, begin developing the leadership skills necessary to assume leadership roles, and are exposed to involvement opportunities in the community.
History of the Program
How Does Leadership Greater Valley Benefit Business?
Benefits For Your Company
- Grooms leaders that contribute to their organizations
- Provides professional networking opportunities
- Helps employees develop greater personal vision
- Offers exposure for companies
- Reinforces skills and imparts knowledge to participants
- Improves employees’ vision for “big picture” thinking
- Provides a return on investment
- Enhances problem-solving skills
Benefits For Your Employees
- A far greater understanding and perspective of the community
- Improved leadership skills
- Improved decision making skills
- A new network of professionals
- Enhanced confidence
- Unparalleled learning opportunities
- A passion to improve our community
- Instills community trusteeship understanding
Applying to LGV
The 9 week program that meets every Thursday from 1:00pm-5:00pm starting September 12th.
Who Should Apply?
Anyone looking to enhance their leadership and networking skills. Individuals interested in learning more about this region: its history, its organizations, its people and more.