The Class of 2015 Time Traveling During the History Session
Meet the Class of 2015:
Leadership Greater Valley -
Leadership Greater Valley (LGV) combines leadership skill building with community education.
During the nine-week program, participants get a bird’s-eye view of the issues facing the community, begin developing the skills necessary to assume leadership roles and are exposed to involvement opportunities in the community.
The class is limited to 15 selected individuals who have the personal opportunity to learn from the leaders of many local organizations and associations.
Leadership Greater Valley is unlike other programs because it goes beyond corporate to develop the vision and drive for community change– It builds a better tomorrow for all of us.
How It Benefits You
Participating in the Leadership Greater Valley Program is an opportunity to discover a different aspect of Leadership. The program not only allows members to refresh and enhance their current leadership skills but also provides them with the necessary knowledge to apply those skills to their Valley community. Many graduates find that this training taps something in them that they didn’t know was there. Today, they are contributing to vital areas of the community including political roles, business, arts, social services and community civic organizations. Participants will gain from Leadership Greater Valley:
How It Benefits Your Company
- Leaders are groomed to have a vision for success and change
- Helps members reinforce and expand their business networks
- Provides companies added exposure in the Valley
- Enhances problem solving skills and trains members in the most current skills and leadership techniques
- Provides a package of cost-effective, efficient and relevant training with a quick ROI